BCI is capable to complete projects in many roles. Design-Build, Construction Manager, Construction Manager at Risk, General Contractors or as a sub-contracted roles such as rough & finish carpenters, drywall, and many specialties.
Douglas J. Boser started Boser Construction, Inc. (BCI) in 1996, with a total of 3 employees. With a strong background in rough and finish carpentry, BCI became a leading carpentry group in Central Minnesota and quickly gained many other clients all over the USA.
After years of success, BCI determined it wanted to focus more locally to create a healthier work-life balance for employees, and invest in the Central Minnesota community. BCI developed a total Project Management delivery system empowering us to engage with clients over the entire building process. In 2008, BCI began making major headway with the successful award and completion of the St. Cloud State Riverview Hall restoration: a historic rehabilitation project working with the National Park Service and the State Historic Preservation Office.
Today, BCI is a full-service contractor capable of delivering construction services in many delivery styles; Design-Build, General Contracting, and Construction Management. BCI still employs over 30 personnel capable of demolition, rough & finish carpentry, steel stud & drywall packages, and many finishes. With a strong emphasis on commercial, medical, and institutional work, BCI will continue to be a staple of the central Minnesota region.
Our Mission Statement
- We provide a place where family comes first and a career can exist
- We achieve safe environments through continuing education, training, and identifying the right tool for the right job
- We empower our employees to lead and take action
- Hustle matters
- Ethics always – integrity is of the utmost importance
- We “see the big in the small”
- We act Proactive versus Reactive in our processes
- We strive to be the most effective communicators and a “team always” organization to set up our clients, sub-contractors, and tradesman to attain success
- We pride ourselves on our craft
- Compassion: We genuinely care about the people we serve; they are our livelihood.
- Do what you say, say what you do – Act the part
Our people go home every night.
Our people have pride in their work.
Our people wear flags on their clothing.
We pride ourselves on the following strengths:
Customer-centric construction experience
Strong relationships with local sub-contractors and suppliers
Real time cost control procedures that exceed industry standards
Collaboratively working with our teams
- 5 Year Over Year Growth Rate 11%
- Safety: Better than the industry average 22%
- Employee Retention 98%