CentraCare Square (2035 Building)
- Design-Build: Boser Construction
- Owner: Sand Prairie Holdings, LLC (Inventure Properties)
- Tenant: CentraCare Health Systems (Dialysis Unit, Wound Center, Home Care)
- Architect: HMA Architects
- Exterior Design: SJA Architects
- St. Cloud, MN
- Completed April 2013
- Cost: $4,668,000
- 26,325 square feet
CentraCare Health was in need of an off-site location close to their St. Cloud Hospital to make room for more urgent hospital practices. Working with Boser Construction, a space less than a mile was located, however, the building did not work for their needs. Creatively, the team actually razed the original building and constructed the new, two (2) structure on top of the existing and intact foundation.
Dialysis is difficult on patients and comfort is important to make this process more relaxing. Thus, the design team specified a highly efficient & controlled VRF system to service the building as well as focusing on natural light and soft finishes. The project has been a great success for CentraCare Health Systems, the design team, and the end users.